Sunday, April 21, 2013

Coachella Inspired Lookbook

Coachella Lookbook

Hello there lovely readers! Today I am showing you some looks inspired by Coachella! I did this shoot with my friend Chasey & my little sister Joanne. I'm not going to Coachella, but I wish I was! If you aren't going to any music festival then here are some ideas to dress in the summer. I loved shooting these pictures, everything came out with a boho and gypsy inspired feel. I hope you enjoy the rest of the photos as much as we do! 


The details of this dress are so intricate & lovely! This is possibly the only yellow thing I own in my closet. It's from Fresh Boutique!  


I loved my hair today! Usually I suck at curling my own hair, but today it came out fine!


Bye guys! I hope you enjoyed today's post! :)

Chasey's Outfit :
Denim Vest - Forever 21
Tribal Tank - Forever 21
Red High Low - c/o Romwe
Black Stone Bracelet - 2020 Ave
Blue Stone Ring - 2020 Ave
Black Stud Wedges - Betseyville

My Outfit :
Flower Crown - Self Made
Crochet Dress - c/o Fresh Boutique
Slip Dress - Thrifted
Amber Stone Cuff - 2020 Ave
Gold Rings - Charlotte Russe
Turquoise Ring - Forever 21
Suede Booties - Jeffrey Campbell

Joanne's Outfit :
Blue Tank - Justice
Elephant Tank - Brandy Melville
Coral High Low - Fashion Q
Tribal Backpack - Brandy Melville
Gold Bracelets - 2020 Ave
Mocassins - Fashion Q

xoxo,


6 comments:

  1. You 3 are goregous! And your outfits are all great, love the maxi dresses and your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that crochet dress :) Very very summery x
    http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha, i loveee the hitch hiking photo (:
    so cute! plus i love the outfits (:
    where did you get your bralet?

    xo,
    Shannily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dress!!!!!
    I follow you now!And I would like to share with you my blog!
    I hope you could check it!

    http://www.miredline.blogspot.de

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these looks are so incredibly gorgeous! I just love the inspiration.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete