Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Swan Lake

Swan Lake


Hello there lovely readers! I've started to go out to the woods more and sketch and write about everything that is around me. I feel at peace there. I'd stay out there for so long that night will come & I will chart the moon and stars. My sketch book is starting to get full of poetry, songs, and drawings. It keeps me content. I love looking at the sky at night time. Every time you look at the stars, it's like opening a door. Anyone, anywhere can be looking at the same stars you are gazing at. It's also the same stars you've seen since you were a kid. Someone told me this a long time ago. Maybe that's how I see it now. I realize that I'm also starting to get a sense of bibliophilia. If you don't understand what that means, it means having the love & addiction to reading books. I feel like I am starting to become the aesthete I want to become. 

Anyway, onto the outfit. I am in l-o-v-e with this dress from Romwe. It's just so elegant & adorable. The delicate, pleated frills make me feel like a doll. The open back with the bow is such a wonderful touch, I love ribbons & things like that. The dress is an extraordinary nude color that makes me seem tanner than I look. I feel like my whole wardrobe is full of pastels now but that is exactly how I want it to be. I hope you enjoy the rest of the pictures!



I really like to look at the bones of my back. I've actually had a weird obsession with bones for a while now. I love to see bones stick out; my collar bones, hip bones, and back bones. Oh dear, I feel like I might sound very strange but it's fact that I am very strange. 







Just look at how lovely the details of this dress is! 


I hope you enjoyed today's post!

xoxo,

RUNDOWN :
Flower crown - self made
Dress - c/o Romwe
Lavender Necklace - c/o Forever 21
Cameo Necklace - c/o Banggood
Pearl Necklace (worn as bracelet) - c/o Forever 21
Other Bracelets - Assorted
Cross Ring - 2020 Ave



8 comments:

  1. What's the link to the dress? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. romwe always have a great stuff!
    lovely dress! <3

    www.brigittamonique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. shoes <3

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful, so pretty! <3 I love that dress! Visit my blog:

    www.lovely-pattern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! love your style, love your dress and those cute floral crown :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey elaine
    I featured your look in my DIY flower crown post!
    ♥ check it out on: http://teatime-with-melli.blogspot.com/2013/05/diy-flower-crown.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like a goddess, Elaine. This dress is divine. I love the drapey appeal as well as the ruffled details. Your floral crown and the lace-up booties are also charming. Altogether, the entire outfit is just beautiful.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete