Monday, April 28, 2014

This Is A Wasteland

This Is A Wasteland

I thought I had conquered the disease, controlled it with all my collected knowledge and tactics. I didn't win. I tried to stop the origin of it but at the end it got the best of me, tackling my entirety to the ground and I was unable to get back up. I tried running from it but there was no use of pretending it wasn't there if it was going to keep on coming back. I wish there was an explanation for all of this so I wouldn't have to face it all on my own. The trees here are tangling and collapsing around me and the skies are turning gray. The floor is crumbling underneath me and there's no way out. I run around in endless cycles and keep ending up at the same place. I did this to myself, I am the one who caused this. I've lost it all, I am just a ghost of the person I used to be. I am the mad mind behind this wasteland.


RUNDOWN:
Dress - c/o Chicnova

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those pictures are amazing!!!
    xo Noor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pictures!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah all those pictures are incredible! ♥

    x
    http://oarsis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos, you look lovely. The black dress and yellowish flowers is a great combination. Awesome post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice poetry. In addition, this is a cool maxi dress you're wearing. Great photography and setting as well.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete