Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Grand Theft Autumn

Grand Theft Autumn

Hello there darlings! So I know how dreadful it is for school to start back up but fall fashions have been making me so excited. I love the dark colors, multiple layers, school-inspired outfits. Today I'm wearing just that. I'm wearing this red plaid top. I love the checkered print trend in autumn. I wear it super often, you'll see more of it on my blog. I paired it with a dark mustard skater skirt. You all know how I prefer skirts better than pants, so this has been a favorite of mine. I'm wearing these sheer stockings. I love the black lace illusion it creates on my legs. I'm wearing simple black pumps to elongate my legs. Nerdy glasses are added for the school-y effect and of course a simple denim backpack to tie everything together.


RUNDOWN:
Top & Skirt - Forever 21
Stockings - c/o Fiore
Backpack & Shoes - c/o Charlotte Russe
Glasses - c/o Sunglass Spot

6 comments:

  1. Very nice look! And the background is just amazing!

    www.lilacwish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Great post!

    Madison Martine
    http://www.madisonmartine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! <3

    xoxo,
    Hanna from http://ledolcewonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the shirt and the skirt. Cute touch the glasses provide to this outfit! :) Nice shoes as well.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete