Thursday, August 21, 2014

Victorian Babydoll

Victorian Babydoll

Hello there darlings! Ugh sorry for not updating in the longest time, last week was the first week back to school and it's been hectic so far. Anyway! I'm wearing the most FANTASTIC DRESS EVER. Victorian style is one of my favorite fashion eras, and this dress basically is the epitome of all my dress dreams. I cannot tell you how much I'm in love with the lace detailing on the bodice and shoulders. And it may look like the skirt is long and draggy, but its actually very comfy and thin. This whole dress makes me feel like a ghost, I'll probably wear it for Halloween with scary makeup?? I love it that much. I'm just wearing simple pearl bracelets & my wooden cutout wedges to accessorize. 


RUNDOWN:
Dress - c/o Light In The Box
Shoes & Bracelets - c/o Charlotte Russe

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress, love the shape and colour. Good luck with school!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well worth the wait darling and that dress is just a huge WoW!!
    Good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I ADORE your look! <3

    xx,
    Hanna from http://ledolcewonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh lovely photos ! I love the dress !

    kisses ^^

    Diana
    my handmade life blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find this dress to be very lovely. Pairing it with these wedge sandals make for a wonderful touch. You styled this one quite well, Elaine.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete