Friday, September 19, 2014

Sparkle Like Bowie

Sparkle Like Bowie

Hello friends! (I don't know if you could tell but like every blog post title will probably be a reference to a MCR song) Anyway! Here's yet another outfit shot at the old ghost town by Jessica. I feel like I've stepped out of a dark fairytale, seriously. I'm wearing this absolutely fantastic dress from Little Mistress. I'm loving the sparkly, lace detailing on the bodice of the dress. I don't know why but it sort of reminds me of the art deco style of the 20's. The black chiffon skirt of the dress is so light & fun to twirl in, making it one of my favorite dresses. (A dress that allows you to twirl into oblivion is a keeper) I'm accessorizing with some assorted metallic bracelets from Charlotte Russe. I'm wearing sheer heart print tights and some black heels. 

RUNDOWN:
Dress - c/o Little Mistress
Jewelry & Shoes - c/o Charlotte Russe
Tights - Ebay

xoxo, e

No comments:

Post a Comment